Old 26-10-2005, 09:57 AM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Advice needed for Staking a Tomato

In article ,
"TQ" ToweringQs AT adelphia.net wrote:

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"TQ" ToweringQs AT adelphia.net wrote:

For tomato, you need a pot that's at least 5 gallons (3.8 liters).

Drill
holes in the bottom for drainage.

Uh, 5 gallons would be closer to 20 liters... ;-)

You're right. That's what I get for using an I-Net site to convert units.

It's ok! You had it partially right, but it's 3.8 liters PER gallon.
All you had to do was multiply that x5.

I just cheat tho'. A liter is close to a quart so I don't worry about
the small difference. 4 liters is one Imperial gallon.

I just wish the US would switch over to metrics and have done with it!
Since I work in a lab, we use metrics there.

Cheers!
--
Om.