Old 26-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Phalguy

Default New vanilla cutting

Hello!

I started mine by removing the last leaf from the stem and put the stem in
plain water. In less that 10 days, I had roots and I potted my vanilla in
S/H pot and leca !
It`s now growing under my fluorescent ! When I bought it, it was a 12 inch
cutting and now, I would say it has grown 3 or 4 feet long !

Claude

oups.com...