Old 26-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Gill Passman

Default I'm back :)

Empty wrote:
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:04:31 +0100, Gill Passman wrote:

I've never seen the Peacock Gobies over here since buying the five
(sadly now 4)....most places just look at me blankly if I ask about them
:-( They are great little fish IMO and I'm just keeping an eye out and
spare tank room just in case I find some again.

These guys?

http://www.petfish.net/tater.htm

Go he
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/search.cgi
and search on "peacock". I just found 2 hits

Great fish if you can get them

I just may do that. Now that I realize you are in the UK I think aquabid
may not be the best plan- international next day shipping is probably not
cheap.

~Empty

Pretty much that's them although mine are more noticably orange rather
than yellow. One thing I would disagree with on that site is them not
being picky about food. Mine won't touch flake and live on frozen
bloodworm, daphnia, brine shrimp and strangely enough the catfish
pellets I feed the Pandas on.

I think my best bet will be to try and breed the ones I've got unless I
find some locally - did get a hit on somewhere around 100 miles away
which might be worth considering.

Good luck in your choice of fish - let us know what you eventually buy

Gill