Old 26-10-2005, 07:14 PM
dt

Default I Need Cheap Feed!

Cleo wrote:

Hello, all. For various reasons I haven't posted here in well over a year.
My pond and stream are doing very well as are my koi. I have 11 koi. Eight
of them are now 12" or longer and it's getting really expensive to feed
them. (I'd like to stop feeding altogether and let them make-do with the
algae & gunk in the pond but my wife insists on feeding them daily).

Can anyone suggest something really inexpensive to feed them?

Thanks, Gary

You ain't gonna believe this, but after a terrible
chicken tragedy (it's a long story) left me with
almost 50 pounds of laying crumbles, I've been
feeding it to my goldfish.

When I was a kid, we used to feed our future
fishbait goldfish the cheapest dry dog food we
could find.

Somebody posted on here a few days ago about
buying dried nori seaweed from the oriental food
store as a treat for his goldfish.

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/