Old 26-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Mike Lyle

Default Can someone identify this pink flower

jane wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:33:35 +0100, Malcolm
wrote:

~
~In article , cupovt

[...]
~I took a pic today and put it on this home page (please scroll a
~fraction if you can't see the pic straight away)
~http://flowersbasket.bravehost.com
~
~
~A magnificent clump of Nerines. I'm jealous! Ours have been

flowering
~well this year but we've some years to do before they look like

that.

Blimey. I've got two flower spikes this year in my tiny little
potful... those are just incredible!

Yes, wow! They seem to be a bit fussy about soil and situation: I've
noticed that they grow like weeds in Faversham, Kent. I don't know
what the soil is, but in some of the front gardens there, they are
the only thing growing, and pushing one another out of the ground. A
lovely plant.

--
Mike.