Old 27-10-2005, 08:39 AM
penance penance is offline
Registered User

Location: Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff
Well, I've just picked what might be the last runner beans this year and my
wife is preparing them and she says they're OK. The other pound or so I
took to one of my neighbours who thinks they look good too.

Will I ever get to clear the plants away for there are still some which look
like they'll be ready to pick in a day or two?

Geoff

Same in Bristol, I was getting runner beans up to last weekend, when i took them down to make room for raised beds.
Still getting strawberries and the pumpkin plant is still flowering.
Carrot Cruncher.