Old 12-02-2003, 03:55 AM
CWilde

Default arghhh

I don't know, I wish I could be a teacher and stay home when the weather is
bad. How bout driving on ice, your car coated with white salt from following
the snow plow, wondering if the ditch will become your friend I could win
the lottery if only I played.

Carlotta

"B & J" wrote in message
"madgard" wrote in message
arghhh more snow. but I have to admit, this one is going to be a beauty.

can't wait to get the boots on, and go out tomorrow and capture some

awesome
mountain side pictures of English Mountain shrouded in snow and the

plants
adn trees covered in it. 4 inches and still

madgardener listening to John Gorka and watching the snow fall thru the
window

I guess I never sent you the joke about the Southerner who moved north and
his evolution of attitude toward the "beauty" of snow.

I have this attitude toward snow now: If it starts about eight in the
morning, lasts until noon, and melts by five in the afternoon without
leaving any ice on the driveway or roads, it's beautiful. If it lasts any
longer, it turns into the stuff you clean out of the gutter behind cows.

John