Old 27-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Friartuck

Default [IBC] LEDs for Trees

Hum, I have 7 Flashlights, using LEDs (5W to 1W, where the 5w will light
up apx 2 acres at night)
and they all give apx 20 times the battery life or more. I also know
there basicly blue spectrum
light with diferent coatings to change the output to several colors (9
colors I know)..
(the white leds are close to natural sunlight in color to humans.)..

If they could produce the light in a spectrum plants like, they would be
energy saveing for
indoor plants...
But that web site, doesent say what spectrum and amount of light there
Led bars produce..
What I see is red leds with a few blue leds...(sort of like the Pain
releaving red led items)...

Wile I would hartly recomed LEDs for Flashlights (Superiour in every
way) I would have my doubts on using them for plant lights...

Randy Tucker
Washington St, USA

LEDer wrote:

"All Grow Lights are not created equal"

10/15/2005 Bend OR, "All Grow Lights are not created equal"
Long awaited "Plant Specific Lighting" is here, from LED
Grow-Master Global.

Sniped

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++