Old 25-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Brian

Default Test to see if anything appears.

"JP in Lon" wrote in message
"Rod Craddock" wrote in message
Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond wrote in message
"Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond wrote in message
I seem to have stopped receiving new posts from any newsgroup.
Just
wondering if this will appear. If it does then I'm lost!!
Brian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has appeared~ but nothing from anyone since 1400 on the
23rd.
Found a dead fly~~ hope the engine driver isn't dead!!
Best Wishes Brian.

It's Tiscali again.
"All aspects of our service are working and no faults have been
reported"
Almost everything of theirs was down for a short while earlier this
evening.

Yours is the first thing I've seen since 23rd.

Yep. I'm on tiscali and not getting anything either. Only My own posts.

I thought it may have been a problem on my side.

--
J.P. in London.

It does seem that only Tiscali subs. are receiving you.
We each think it is our own problem~~ a wretched nuisance. Tiscali has
done similar before~ with no explanation.
Brian.