Old 27-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Test to see if anything appears.

The message
from "Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond contains these words:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks both of you. Tiscali can be a PITN but it did seem peculiar
that I could see my own post but none from others.
Thanks again and hope some form of normality soon.

Nope - the post you saw would not have left Tiscali's server, so you
(and other Tiscali users) would see it, but no-one else would.

Or, your post was getting out (though I didn't see it) but Tiscali was
sending but wasn't collecting from outside.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/