Old 25-01-2003, 12:23 AM
Oliver Norris

Default Full spectrum Light,Grow Light etc

Thank you to all who have be so kind with your knowledge and time to date, I
am very gratefull for this information...Oliver..

"Oliver Norris" wrote in message
news
Hello There
Can someone Please help with the following, I am starting to germinate
seeds in a propagator and was advised to put some lighting suitable for
plant growth above them. The type of lights I have are Flourescent tubes
(Normal.) The type mentioned in the Flourescent tubes line were Grow Light
and Full Spectrum, Which of these tube type lights are the best for the
job
on hand. Thanking you very much for your patience and Time Oliver in
Westport, Co Mayo.