Old 27-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Puckdropper

Default Catnip & Cats!

Mozie wrote in
:

Hi All

I have a kitten who absolutely loves catnip so I was thinking of
growing it in my garden. What I need to know is, will it attract all
the cats in our area?

Depends on your cats... If they chase them away, the other cats won't
come back after a while.

We had catnip in a container of water (I never did put it in the ground)
and the bees just loved that area. At any given time on any given day,
there'd be 4-5 of them enjoying themselves. I don't know if it was the
cat nip, water, or both, but they didn't bother anyone/anything.

Puckdropper

--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.