Old 28-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Suzie-Q

Default Housplant/"Christmas Tree" (OT?)

Wal-Mart (as well as other stores, I'm sure) is selling these little
live trees decorated for the holidays. They do so every year. I know
that they're not really any standard type of "Christmas tree." They
sort of look almost like some sort of fern -- a little. No leaves.
They look more like they have "needles." Right now they're anywhere
from one to three feet high. I doubt that they get much bigger.
I'm wondering if any of you knows what these little trees are and what
kind of care they need.(I remember I had one years ago and killed it.)
Sorry I can't be more specific with the description.
Thanks in advance.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~