Old 28-10-2005, 05:14 PM
K Barrett

Default Wilma Report

Kenni Judd wrote:
Hi, all: By now you probably know that the Delray Beach Orchid Society
Show, which was to begin today, was cancelled by Hurricane Wilma.

We hope that all of you came through OK -- Diana???

We took a bit more damage from this one than we did from last year's storms,
but we are up and, well, not quite running but at least walking, with most
utilities restored. And, of course, with the show being cancelled, we have
LOTS of flowers ...

There was an article that Kerry's Bromeliads was either a severe or a
total loss, as was much of the orange harvest and other locally grown
fruits. Costly.

K Barrett