Old 29-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Sue

Default What's Still Flowering?

"Mel" wrote
What a strange autumn! Unexpectedly flowering in my garden right now are
clematis Nelly Moser and Fireworks. I still have passiflora, bizzie
lizzie, tender fuchsia, centaurea montana, cosmos, nicotiana, verbena,
hydrangea, pernettya and gladioli. My dahlias haven't stopped flowering
since mid July (I'm bored with them now!). I can't believe that it's
nearly Bonfire Night!

Many things already mentioned by others plus New Guinea Impatiens still out
in pots, Penstemon, Geranium 'Rozanne', Gaura, a tall blue Scabious which
IIRC was called 'Oxford Blue', Gazania, Convolvulus cneorum, Eleagnus
ebingei, and there's also a Sarcococca which seems about to flower - surely
that's too early.

--
Sue