Old 29-10-2005, 03:29 AM
WaltA

Default The BBC's "Big Dig" Mystery

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:13:28 +0100, "Mike Lyle" wrote:
WaltA wrote:
[...]
and the Titchmarsh progs are good.

Thou jest ?

Nay, gentle Walt, verily I jest not. Master Titchmarsh pleaseth me

lol! well that's ok then

well when allowed to do his own thing. I very much liked, e.g., his
royal gardens series. And I liked the hint of a smirk

He does do the smirk very well, I grant you.
Titch was (is) good in Kew, but he should have stayed there !
We dont all have Kew in our back gardens.

I don't mean the make-over trash, which he wisely quit; though even
that made more sense when he was in charge.

very true,
but I have the feeling he quit more from his own exasperation than
from a duty to us !

praps it is just that I liked JeffH* better than Titch who seemed to
expect the mantle to be cast down to (upon) him

* more down to earth, practical like, more about what some of us
potter about with in our own patch, MontyD inherits more of that than
Titch ( -with his airs&graces)

sorry,
each to his own,
and I'm not omnipotent. ;-), (yet)