Old 29-10-2005, 07:08 PM
gemm gemm is offline
Registered User

Default Psuedolarix propagation

Hi Ho fellow gardeners! A bit on me first I live in Se Pennsylvania USA outside of Philidelphia. I have been an avid gardener for years. My wife and I are also into water gardening and Koi with a 10,000 gal pond. We live in the wide open spaces of Chester County in the heart of Hunt county. I fell in love with this one tree and had to search hi and low to get it ID'd Finally a student at Longwood Gardens was able to Id it for me as psuedolarix. We have two on a rental property and I was able to get some cones from it and was wondering what steps to take to cultivate them from seed. do they ned a freeze season which has a name for that process I just cant evry remember it. I do love to try new things from seed but tend to do the easy ones. any advise would be appreciated. Jim ... gemm