Old 29-10-2005, 08:56 PM
mm

Default Sears Lawn Tractor: Kohler Engine: Runs then quits.....

On 18 Oct 2005 11:28:37 -0700, "Fred" wrote:

I have a 3 year old Sears LT2000 lawn tractor that the 18 HP Kohler

Tarnation, boy, I think you're in trouble. Someone's darn mounted a
toilet on your lawnmower. Taint no wonder it don't work.

Pro engine just started acting up. I can start the tractor but within 1
minute the engine will stop. After inital stoppage if I try starting it
fully choked it will run for 10 seconds and then quit for good. I can
reacreate this after a few hours fo the engine resting. Any ideas? I
hate to bring it to Sears who will charge an "arm and a leg" to

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.