Old 29-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Quick Growing Ivy

"Simon Adebisi" wrote in message
o.uk...
What else would your recomend? I am trying to get more privacy on my fence
qucikly.

Thanks again

there are lots of plants that are faster growing than ivy, I dont think that
is a good particularily good choice for 'quick'. Most clematis, including
evergreens such as armanii for example, would be faster to establish.
Honeysuckle would be another relatively quick one. 'look up 'mile a minute'
vine for exceptionally quick (and unkempt and messy) results. Are you
growing up a trellis or something? (otherwise a fence would seem to provide
the privacy by itself)

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com