Old 29-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Gringo Gringo is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Scutch Grass

Last winter I had aeration done on my lawn which consisted of cores being taken out of the lawn in large numbers, however during this summer the mower has dragged up quite a lot what appears to be scutch grass, I can only desribe this as areas which are brown and dead, the rest of the lawn is green and would appear to be healthy.
My concern is that the aeration exercise may not have been the correct remedy for this fault, can any member advise on the best way to deal with this problem.
All help appreciated