Old 30-10-2005, 11:13 AM
La puce

Default Garden School

Rupert wrote:
Make that 3. Although Dairmunds ok at design he is a wooden presenter and
relies on a background crew for any organisation.

Make that 4. Having worked on tv for 9 years, from administration to
floor staff, I know too well the kind of programme format a producer
would take simply to make viewers numbers. We've had our flying
gardeners and our naked chefs. There's certainly some continuity with
this programme but it's not for me. I find DG with no qualities as a
presenter, (I can't understand what he says most of the time). I find
him a rebelious guy who is totally lost in his designs, a follower of
fashion, desperately trying to impress with excentric unsustainable
ideas. It's rubbish and terribly frustrating. I've been on an RHS
course for two years now and this programme has no learning aspects to
it.