Old 30-10-2005, 05:53 PM
undergroundbob undergroundbob is offline
Registered User

Make that 5. DG's designs bring tears to my eyes. It's not about plants, but great slabs of concrete and metal. Bad gardener, deperate format, painful programme! I couldn't watch more than 3 minutes.

Why are there no gardening programmes for kids? Has there ever been one? Last week's gardeners world 'pumpkin trial' results showed that loads of childers watch the programme, and it's all good clean outdoor fun.