Old 30-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Mike

Default How many gardeners here have NO lawn?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Draven" contains these words:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 30/10/05 10:19, in article
, "Draven"
wrote:

I'm thinking of taking up, what's rest of my lawn, and putting

beautiful
plants in its place.

How many would agree or disagree to this proposal?

If you're not going to (snip- good advice)

Sacha

I'm thinking of taking up, what's rest of my lawn, and putting beautiful
plants in its place.

How many would agree or disagree to this proposal?

How many times would you like us to repeat our replies? :-)

Janet

Oh dear :-((

Draven you have the wrath of the Barrowcloth. You might as well exit this
newsgroup for good :-((

Happy Gardening.

NB to all new poster.

If you engage the wrath of the 'owners' of this newsgroup, forget it, find
another hobby :-(( like knitting lamposts

Mike