Old 30-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Kay

Default Garden School

In article , undergroundbob
writes

Make that 5. DG's designs bring tears to my eyes. It's not about
plants, but great slabs of concrete and metal. Bad gardener, deperate
format, painful programme! I couldn't watch more than 3 minutes.

Why are there no gardening programmes for kids?

Isn't Titchmarsh or someone planning an excruciating garden gnome thing?
Or have I imagined that?

Has there ever been
one? Last week's gardeners world 'pumpkin trial' results showed that
loads of childers watch the programme, and it's all good clean outdoor
fun.

--
Kay