Old 31-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Vox Humana

Default Cana roots migrating?

"Starlord" wrote in message
Good they you don't grow the Omega Canna, I dig up rhizomes that are from
18inch long to 2ft long and can grow stalks up to 18ft tall. I normaly

sell
it on ebay in the spring.

Eighteen feet is way out of scale for my garden. It would be a novelty
though. Now that all the rhizomes are dug and boxed, the worst part comes.
I have to carry them all to the basement. I have two brugamansia that I had
to chop down to 6 feet high and about 4 feet wide to get indoors. They have
main trunks thicker than my wrist and are almost too heavy for the two of us
to bring inside and into the basement.