Old 31-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Rob

Default half of all my orchids: in spike or in bloom!!!

J Fortuna wrote:
For a few weeks already I have been watching like a hawk for new spikes,
knowing that I was very close to the halfway point, and today it has been
reached:

As of today, over half of my orchids (24 out of 47) are either in bloom, in
bud, or in spike! I am counting as in spike only those orchids that either
have initiated a new spike (and where there is no doubt in my mind that it
is a spike) or that are showing new activity on an old spike, but not ones
that have a green old spike that is not currently active.

Congratulations! It is exciting to have that many things going on at
the same time. Now I need to you to come over to my house and work your
magic here!

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com