Old 31-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Judith Lea

Default Garden School

In article .com, La
puce writes
I wish you could see as much from the responses of your fellow posters
than you do from a bunch of individuals in a gardening television
programme. I'm not one to complain much, I'm determined, I've adapted,
I'm flexible, I'm career changing and I'm a hard worker, but I'm still
sore from your warm welcome into this forum. Are you a retired teacher?

Actually, Janet is a very nice person who, I am sure, would never
intentionally upset you - she has taken a fair bit of unfair flack from
some unpleasant posters and perhaps this makes her suspicious at times -
quite a natural reaction to one or two nasty posters with more time on
their hands than sense. Janet is a straight talking person. I have
never know her to be unkind - and she is a font of knowledge with regard
to gardening. She has helped me many times in the past when I was very
new to urg and believe me I tried the patience of a saint - never once
did she berate me for my foolish questions but always encouraged me - I
am really fond of her - start off your relationship with her again, I
don't know what went wrong, but I do know, where possible she will try
to help you with good advice.

p.s. welcome to urg - I tend to lurk more these days but I still take
all good advice where appropriate.
--
Judith Lea