Old 31-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default The BBC's "Big Dig" Mystery

The message
from (WaltA) contains these words:

my post with picture links for you Rusty, on free.uk.nature.mushrooms

Seen the post, not had the right-shaped tuits to look, yet. Playing with
the system...

btw do you look in free.uk.nature.aurora ?

No.

and if you have clear skies up there in Scotland there is currently
(3:15pm) a strong geomagnetic disturbance giving mid-latitude
radio-active aurora.
If it continues till dark you may see a display tonight.
/ot

Ah, but I'm down here in Norfolk. but I might fire-up the SW Comms receiver...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/