Old 31-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Wilma Report

Hurricane Relief for those of you who've lost your growing areas:

We are preparing to provide rental bench
space for your orchids, at approximately our operating cost of $2 per
square foot of bench space. We're still working out some details, and won't
be ready to accept plants before at least Wednesday 11/2 at the earliest,
but the basics of the deal will be:

Our benches are divided into 3' x 12' sections (36 sq. ft). One section
will hold about ninety 6" pots, and will rent for $75/month. Your plants
will be watered, fed, and sprayed for pests/disease,
right along with ours. But monitoring for any specific problems,
and providing any additional care required, will be your responsibility.
You'll have access to your plants during our regular business hours.

If you are interested, please come by and look at the available space to
determine if it is suitable for your plants. We are open on our regular
schedule of 10 am to 5 pm Tues - Sun..
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids