Old 01-11-2005, 01:13 PM
WaltA

Default The BBC's "Big Dig" Mystery

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:20:18 +0000 (UTC), jane
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:31:55 GMT, Rusty snip wrote:

~The message
~from jane contains these words:
~ Just out of curiosity, did my serious answer to this thread some days
~ ago show up on anyone's servers other than mine?

~Not unless it has already autoexpired. I have autoexpire set for twelve
~days in this group.

Hmmm it was sent on the 25th so shouldn't have done. Wondered why
there were no responses. Flipping BT (mutter).

Hi Jane,
Yes, your original message did get out beyond BT, it got to my NTL
server but ooops I have only just spotted it ! Sorry !!
Very interesting read, thank you, sorry I didnt spot it first time
round amongst all the activity

Slap my wrist, must concentrate more carefully in future !
I'll put you in my list of "most readable posters" :-))