Old 01-11-2005, 06:23 PM
NICOLLI NICOLLI is offline
Registered User

Default Selling mature plants

Hi all,

I have a garden full of mature plants, shrubs and tree's.

The previous owner was a landscape gardner and spent a fortune on beautiful growing things.

I am expecting my first child and want to make the garden kid friendly, you know grass, somewhere to play that sort of thing.

Now I know that some of the Bamboo's and chinese maples I have are worth money, I was hoping to sell them to finance the project.

My problem is, I have no idea where to sell them or who to contact.

Help.

Thanks