Old 01-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Mike

Default Health & Safety @ home

I think I have seen it written or heard that more accidents happen in the
home than anywhere else. With the craze for DIY I suppose that adds to the
statistics. (My son say's "DIY? GSI!")

An accident waiting to happen and with sawdust in the eye, is well
illustrated in the KleeneZe catalogue in the form of a tree saw which is
flexible and acts on the principle of working UNDERNEATH and at ground level
;-{{

Next time a catalogue pops through your door, have a look ;-)

For the KleeneZe and Bettawear knockers. Forget it. I KNOW that there are
some good items in both. If you wish to bracket ALL the products as 'trash',
you are the loosers :-))) so be it.

Mike