Old 01-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Kay

Default Garden Yogurt, anyone tried it?

In article .com, La
puce writes

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
I once spotted someone eating a croissant.

You saw a slug or snail eating a croissant? stare

Try this and see if you're more British than I am. I got them all right
except the kettle question. It's obvious I'm forein ...

Too right. If you were really british like me you'd have only got 6 ;-)

Seriously, I've heard a lot of questions in the last few days which are
supposedly part of the test, and many of them were things we were force-
fed in the girl guides in its ultra patriotic era ... but I doubt
whether many young british people today would know the answers. And
that's not meant as a criticism of our young people. 'Put in calendar
order the saints days of the four patron saints'. Does it matter? Is
this honestly one of the bits of information which should be known by
every single British citizen?
--
Kay