Old 26-01-2003, 07:17 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default cyclamen coum

In article ,
Paul Luton wrote:
Do other people find that Cyclamen coum has decided view on where
it wants to grow? . Plants never come back next year but seedlings
appear in strange places. One is now flowering happily in the lawn.

Yes. There were some that had established themselves in the almost
waterless soil under a conifer. When we removed that, I planted them
in a bed in the rain shadow under the eaves where they have gone wild!
Virtually nothing else will grow, which helps with weeding :-)

I am surprised at the lawn, but I have noticed some seedlings in some
pretty weird places. They tend not to thrive, though.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679