Old 01-11-2005, 09:52 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Any suggestions for hastening hot pepper ripening?

In article ,
Chris Smolinski wrote:

I've got a lot of green tabasco hot peppers still on my plants.
Surprisingly, it's November first, and we've avoided a frost so far here
in extreme north central Maryland.

So, what can I do to get these peppers to ripen before we do get a
frost? Or is there anything I can do after picking them to get them to
ripen?

I bought some green poblanos the other day from the grocery store.
I put them on my windowsill. 7 days or so later, they turned red. :-)

Cheers!
--
Om.