Old 02-11-2005, 04:00 PM
La puce

Default Garden Yogurt, anyone tried it?

JennyC wrote:
"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

I've consider changing too, not to Dutch obviously.

??

Changing to British off course! I like the attitude here since the
80's. Like the standard cough of living. Want to be able to vote, not
only locally. Can't see myself ever going back to France )

(snip)

Are you a criminal g

I was an illegal immigrant for a while, before the UK joined the EU :~))

Ha! We're planning a trip to Culemborg, looking at the EVA eco houses
scheme with good use of water, sustainability, community participation
etc. then a trip to Malmo in Sweden. All very good stuff for the
spirit! You are indeed a lucky garl )

Jenny (now working for the Dutch Police!)

Well, some of us have too ... how does your garden grow there? Do you
live in a typical dutch house with a typical Dutch baroque garden?