Old 02-11-2005, 09:20 PM
K Barrett

Default Slc. Mango Spice awards???

GARLAND HANSON wrote:
Can anyone tell me if any cultivars of Slc. Mango Spice (Slc. California
Apricot x Sc. Beaufort) have been awarded? I've got a pretty nice one that
has just opened and wonder if it is worth getting it judged. Photo
forthcoming.
Thanks in advance,
Garland

There's one HCC 79 in wildcatt from 10/04, so its recent. I haven't
looked in the AQs for anything more recent. Here's the description:

"Two flat, well-displayed flowers on one inflorescence; sepals and
petals concolor bright butter yellow; lip darker yellow with slight red
marks in central portion of distal area; substance good; texture matte."

nsw 7.0 nsv 6.2
dsw 6.2 dsl 3.7
pw 2.9 pl 3.5
lsw 1.7 lsl 3.6