Old 02-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Philippe Lemaire \(remove oldies\)

Default Is Potassium not assimilated by plants ?

Andrzej Konarski wrote:
Uzytkownik "Elaine T" napisal w wiadomosci
m...
Philippe Lemaire (remove oldies) wrote:
Then, it is merely a catalyst being in higher and higher concentration,
depending on water changes !?

Could anyone discuss this subject ?
The only K I add comes from TMG and little KH2PO4.
Nitrates come from Ca(NO3)2 and Mg(NO3)2...
P and N are stable from week to week but K is raising.

Thanks in advance !

Philippe

K is most certainly assimilated by plants. Perhaps your tapwater is
relatively high in K and the additional K from the TMG is too high of a
dose.

I dont think so.
The level of K is too low in tmg and cannot be accumulated using tmg in
recomendet dose.
Do you monitor your level of K ?

Now I'm at about 55 mg/l of Potassium...
See other answer for more details !

Thanks !

Philippe