Old 27-01-2003, 10:15 AM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

Default Tomato Grafting

Send your request to me at and I will copy from one
of my books a detailed description with sketches etc......you will not get a
hybrid.......after grafting you cut off the root section of one and the
header section off one.......thus leaving you with a desease restistant root
and a regular upper growth........alternately, if there is a copy of the RHS
Propagating Plants book by Alan Toogood available, check that out as it has
what you are looking for.

If you follow the directions well there should be no problem in producing a
good graft...a fairly easy task........HW