Old 02-11-2005, 09:46 PM
La puce

Default Garden Yogurt, anyone tried it?

JennyC wrote:
No !!
Pictures etc at : http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/indexgarden.htm

Ho me gawd Jenny! It's fantastic what you've done in so little time.
Still a long way to the clouds, but you've almost reached heaven )

I've got to show your roof to a friend who's taking the trip with us
next year. She manages projects as part of the Healthy Living Schemes
(something I volunteer too as much as I can and hopefully one day will
run my own project). She's just finished a roof garden for Reddish Vale
organic garden and we've unvailed it a few months ago. I'm gonna take
this to email soon coz ... I'm too exciting atm and need to peruse your
site a bit longer. Thank you for the links too - they look very
interesting. Later.