Old 03-11-2005, 01:24 PM
tracey

Default blueberry

"Paul" wrote in message
In article ,
"tracey" wrote:

hi,

i live in perth, and i am wondering if anyone knows where i can buy some
blueberry seeds from, online or local. thanks in advance

tracey

Hi Tracey,

Also in Perth. I bought named varieties of blueberry plants. Dawsons
in O'Connor had some. I also bought one from Bunnings in Melville.
Growing well on north side of house in (pretty much) full sun.

I haven't tried seed. Do they grow true to type? What's your plan?

Paul

hiya paul,

i dont really have a plan lol.. our mindarie bunnings orderman said they
were hard to get, and he wasnt getting any till after christmas, so i just
thought, i would try some seeds. i had a plant but it died cos i put it in
the alkaline limestone soil up there. But seems as a plant is more easier. i
will keep looking aroudn perth. thanks for your reply