Old 03-11-2005, 02:57 PM
William Wagner

Default Please recommend Hosta gardens

In article ,
"Andrew Ostrander" wrote:

I am about to start a motor trip from Winnipeg Manitoba to Miami, Florida
then up the east coast to Richmond, then back to the 'Peg. Would readers
please recommend good hosta gardens or other gardens that I would be able to
visit along the way? Thank you.

Andrew

Here In S Jersey we are due for a heavy killing anytime now. My Hosta's
will melt. I'd hazard a guess Virginia on south may be good but time is
running out.

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 S Jersey USA in a Japanese Jungle Manner.39.6376 -75.0208
-Baruch Spinoza