Old 03-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Vox Humana

Default Please recommend Hosta gardens

"Andrew Ostrander" wrote in message
I am about to start a motor trip from Winnipeg Manitoba to Miami, Florida
then up the east coast to Richmond, then back to the 'Peg. Would readers
please recommend good hosta gardens or other gardens that I would be able

visit along the way? Thank you.

You will be pressed to find many gardens with hostas this time of year.
There should be gardens decorated for Christmas with elaborate light
displays and conservatories with holiday themes. It would be helpful to know
your route so people could make appropriate recommendations. How far off
your route would you be willing to travel to see a garden or conservatory?