Old 04-11-2005, 03:50 AM
J Fortuna

Default half of all my orchids: in spike or in bloom!!!

Congratulations, drizzt!

Do some of your orchids rebloom for you in the spring-time as well, or is
this your main season?

How many do you have? I tried to calculate from your post: 90% in spike or
bloom, only 3 inactive, so if 3 is 10%, do you have 30? :-)

Joanna

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have you beat--90% of my orchids are in spike or bloom. They always
do it this time of year. I think coming inside after spending the
summer on the wall under the ornamental grass just naturally gets them
going. Not in bloom, I have a couple of tiny dendrobiums that just
don't seem to be big enough yet and a Zygopetalum mackayi that's only
bloomed once for me. I have no idea what to do to inspire it.