Old 04-11-2005, 09:24 AM
Paul

Default blueberry

hiya paul,

i dont really have a plan lol.. our mindarie bunnings orderman said they
were hard to get, and he wasnt getting any till after christmas, so i just
thought, i would try some seeds. i had a plant but it died cos i put it in
the alkaline limestone soil up there. But seems as a plant is more easier. i
will keep looking aroudn perth. thanks for your reply

Extra info. I had my plants in full sun in largish plastic pots in
azalea/camelia mix for their first year. They are now in a bed of 1
cubic metre of azalea/camelia mix in pretty much full sun. Expensive
blueberries, I know, but the kids love them.

Good luck with yours.

Paul