Old 04-11-2005, 12:17 PM
tracey

Default blueberry

"Paul" wrote in message

hiya paul,

i dont really have a plan lol.. our mindarie bunnings orderman said they
were hard to get, and he wasnt getting any till after christmas, so i
just
thought, i would try some seeds. i had a plant but it died cos i put it
in
the alkaline limestone soil up there. But seems as a plant is more
easier. i
will keep looking aroudn perth. thanks for your reply

Extra info. I had my plants in full sun in largish plastic pots in
azalea/camelia mix for their first year. They are now in a bed of 1
cubic metre of azalea/camelia mix in pretty much full sun. Expensive
blueberries, I know, but the kids love them.

Good luck with yours.

Paul

oooh thanks for teh azalea/camelia mix info, i will do the same. i head from
some sites that the best way to get more is to take cuttings and they
apparently take quite easy, so if you can find some spare, take some
cuttings, stick them in seedraising mix apparently with rooting mix, and
apparently they'll go off too. cheers for your help

(btw, my kids arent gettting the blueberries, they are mine mine mine lol
;-)