Old 04-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Kay

Default cactus id

In article , Tumbleweed thisaccountnever
writes

"Kay" wrote in message

Can we agree, though, that it's definitely not a
Zygocactus/Schlumbergia?

From a single out of focus picture taken head on? There is no way of
knowing, with all the hybrids about there is a huge range of variation. The
single picture certainly isnt good enough quality to tell. 'Holiday cactus'
is probably as much as you'd get agreement on :-)

We'll just have to disagree, then. The stems are quite clear in the pic
and are not Schlumbergia, and I don't think there is a Schlumbergia with
3inch diameter flowers.
--
Kay