Old 05-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Elaine T

Default Ground Cover?

Larry Blanchard wrote:
In article , says...

That sounds spectacular! Pity I can't get sunset hygro in California.
I keep looking for someone with cuttings.

Have you tried online? Places like aquarium plants.com have an amazing
number of plant varieties.

I've gotten some wonderful plants online. However, it seems to be
illegal to ship sunset hygro (and a number of other aquatic plants) into
the state. The California laws are restrictive enough that many online
aquarium plant distributors won't even ship here at all. The selection
of plants in my local fish stores is disappointing for much the same reason.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__