Old 05-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Ron Clark

Default anyone used a BE600 Viking leaf vacuum?

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 10:59:27 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote this (or the missive included this):

Get the cheapest you can (Black & Decker ?)

You're only going to be using it for a few hours/ year

When it eventually wears out, chuck it and buy another.

Actually it's more than that Ron, we have 200 foot of hedge down both
sides of the garden at 8 foot tall hawthorn, leaves get everywhere, plus
a large apple, red oak, ordinary oak, silver birch, Acer, cherry, hazel

Yes, I see, in that case you do need something rather more than the
basic. My case-load is rather less than yours even if I do acquire
quite a lot of leaves from next door in addition to my own.

--
®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³ -¹