Old 27-01-2003, 09:53 PM
Steve Warren - UK Speedtrap Guide

Default groun force cocrete slabs

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In article , ob
writes
hiya,
Anybody know where the imitation sleepers made of concrete come from,
and what sort of price they retail at. Thought they looked really good

and
wondered if they're cheaper than the real thing.
Thank's in adv.
ob

Bradstone & Stonemarket and probably Marshalls (haven't got their
catalogue to hand) are the manufacturers. You'll get prices from their
websites or from local retailers.

www.bradstone.com
--
hugh

The 800mm long ones were about £8 each when I last bought some. They look so
real that when friends came round they almost always bent down to touch them
because they never believed me that they were made of concrete. They beat
decking hands down and look just as real. They were Marshalls ones...
http://home.marshalls.co.uk/products...id=13&prdid=42

Steve

--
"The UK SpeedTrap Guide"